The Strategic Research Project BigHPC has opened a job position for Computer Engineers at Wavecom.
• Requirements gathering and definition of the monitoring platform architecture to implement;
• Definition of the monitoring framework to be developed for HPC;
• Work with other members to optimize the systems to be developed;
• Plan, develop, and implement methods for evaluating the results of the
• Perform deliverables associated with the projects in which it is integrated;
• Participate in consortium meetings for development projects;
• Technical support to commercial, engineering, and project management teams;
• Design of innovative and futuristic technological solutions;
• Technical needs gathering with potential customers.
Candidates must have:
- Higher education in the area of Computer Engineering or similar;
- Knowledge/experience with HPC, Big Data, Machine Learning, R and Python.
- Knowledge of parallel computing, ELK and TIG stacks, SQL and monitoring tools such as NetData, etc, are also appreciated.
For more information and how to apply, visit this website.