Are you passionate about embedded systems? Do you enjoy finding a simple solution for a complex problem? Would you like to participate in the end-to-end development of intelligent payloads for nano-satellites? Our 2019 Strategic Research Project uPGRADE is looking for a Software Engineer!
- Requirements analysis and definition, analysis and implementation of embedded system designs from concept to deployment in target hardware;
- Design, analysis, documentation, verification, and test of embedded software for aerospace applications including command and control, data compression and storage, signal processing, and communications;
- Design, analysis, development and test of real-time embedded software applications;
- Participate in the identification of parts of algorithms or functions suitable for hardware acceleration, followed by design, analysis, documentation, verification, and test of hardware acceleration IP cores.
- Degree in computer sciences, electronics or robotics engineering (or equivalent);
- Experience in requirements analysis and definition;
- Experience in developing real-time embedded software applications;
- C/C++ programming;
- Experience in developing algorithms for hardware implementation (ex: micro-controllers such as Atmel, PIC and other development platforms);
- Independent English speaker.
- Experience programming in Matlab;
- Experience in VHDL, FPGA design tools, simulation tools, clock routing and management, synchronous design and worst-case timing analysis preferred;
- Familiarity with standard interface protocols such as Ethernet, SpaceWire, RS-422, CAN, SPI and I2C;
- Experience in electronics test and debugging skills.
Submit your application via email to email@example.com.